ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When life gets you down the clio puts a smile on your face

Glanza
After a shitty few days(really shitty) just went for a drive and life's woes just seem to vanish! Even though it was a drive to alloa McDonald's was still good to forget what's going on for a few hours. Where's your fav places to go when your feeling s**t?

Volvo S60 T5
Scottish Highlands in the clio would put a big smile on my face, only ever been in a coach on a Shearings Holiday, wish I had driven.
When i'm pissed off out in the boat on the sea for me.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
After a shitty few days(really shitty) just went for a drive and life's woes just seem to vanish! Even though it was a drive to alloa McDonald's was still good to forget what's going on for a few hours. Where's your fav places to go when your feeling s**t?

Any road :smile: - i usually take the clio fishing and my mates hate it when i enjoy the handling of the clio :smile: ( usually loch etive, loch long, loch fyne ) Great driving roads :)