ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get a service in the South West

FF Clio 200 Cup
Ha just seen your post on 197.net
As Tim says, Danlp6

Thought I might try both lol, have pm'd Dan.

I'm not far from Platinum Trowbridge, but have not had the best of experiences there an neither have my friends/ family so will avoid.

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Shame to hear that as I work there (not in the service dept) but if I can be of any help let me know.

FF Clio 200 Cup
Got a good quote from dan so getting it booked in, thanks for the recommendations guys.

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Thought I might try both lol, have pm'd Dan.

I'm not far from Platinum Trowbridge, but have not had the best of experiences there an neither have my friends/ family so will avoid.

How was your experience when you went to Platinum Renault in December last year? I dont think you had a bad experience on that visit.

FF Clio 200 Cup
How was your experience when you went to Platinum Renault in December last year? I dont think you had a bad experience on that visit.

Very good detective work my friend. That Visit was indeed very good. First time i test drove a 200 and loved it and the sales exec was good. Unfortunately by the time I bought it had already gone I think so got my black one instead, are you the guy that showed me by any chance?

and it was more the platinum network that left a bad taste in my mouth.

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Very good detective work my friend. That Visit was indeed very good. First time i test drove a 200 and loved it and the sales exec was good. Unfortunately by the time I bought it had already gone I think so got my black one instead, are you the guy that showed me by any chance?

and it was more the platinum network that left a bad taste in my mouth.

lol.. Yeah it was me. I think it was the pearl white one we had at the time. Glad you liked the 200 enough to get one in the end! Glad it wasn't Renault you have had a negative experience at.

FF Clio 200 Cup
Yeah that was lovely, was drooling over the picture at Christmas lol. An thanks, still tempted to try the new EDC. How you finishing yours to he 200? Think you had the liquid yellow when I came?