ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Bucket Seats for 182?

E92 M3, BG 182
I'm wanting to fit some bucket seats and possibly harnesses in my 182 but not sure what to go for. I've removed the rear seats already so not really any need for reclining seats. It will be mainly for fast road and maybe the odd track day. What would you guys recommend?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Being slightly 'rotund' I find that with bucket seats, the bigger/deeper the better.

I had some of these once and they are (imo) f**king useless and look dreadful.

48748ee651d3b0dc7f19fbcccb647b37.jpg

I now have one of these and it's perfect;

f61d050fe1153509e0ac97e2d523f29d.jpg

Clio 182
Head down to somewhere like Demond Tweeks and sit in a few! Best way too see what suits you. Then pick them up off the interweb 40% cheaper. I ended up with Sparco Evo 1 plus. Love'em.

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I have two corbeau pro seats in mine. Can't fault them, they are a snug fit into the car though! I'll try and remember to put a picture up after work. Very comfortable, light and hold you in very well.

182 FF
I'm after a set of buckets too. Do the Corbeau Club Sports bolt straight in or will i need subframes from Jon Foz?
Cheers

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
As someone said above, the best thing you can do is to try and sit in some and see which is the most comfortable. It's also important that they fit you properly, i.e. you don't want the shoulder strap holes down too low if you're going to be using harnesses.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As most have said, arrange to visit Tweeks (NW) or GSM (Midlands) and find one that fits you best.
I've gone for two Corbeau Clubsports in the standard size, since I'm a rake and they really hug me. They're a narrow fit though, so obviously the XL or other seats would be better for the larger gentleman.