ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which order?

Megane 250
I've just ordered a machine polisher, chemical guys compounds and hex logic pads.

I've also ordered some Petes 53 wax and poor boys black hole.

Would I machine polish it down the finest compound and pad, then use the black hole and then the Petes 53?

Cheers guys.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Always use the softest pad with the least abrasive polish first. Then slowly step up to more aggressive combo if you're not removing swirls to a satisfactory level. Then step back down to the softest finishing combo.

Now you have the choice, you can either use black hole by hand or machine before your wax. By machine you can use it as your finishing polish. By hand it is more of a glaze

Or if you're happy with the results achieved after machine polishing you could skip black hole and go straight to wax

Depends on what time you have, what level you can and want to achieve

Megane 250
Thanks for taking the time for a decent reply!

I'll not be doing it for a week or two, weather permits I'll have a day on it, cars far from mint with some scratches that require paint etc but I can still try and look good.

Won't be trying to get it 100% swirl free just to make it shine really well, show off the gold flake.