ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whitby Meet Sunday 8th November!!

172 cup
Re: Whitby Meet 7th or 8th November!!

Well Im hoping a few of the Maybe's turn into definates nearer the date.

I suggest this as a meeting point prior to driving to Whitby:

LS24 8EG - Total petrol station on the A64 Eastbound

Expert HDI & R53
Re: Whitby Meet 7th or 8th November!!

Will be interesting to see what yours runs Toby!!

One fast little fucker you have :)

I'm up for this on Sunday 8th. Will meet you all in Malton though. Might be worth venturing off the main road a few times between Malton and Whitby, as there are some epic driving roads up there. Can get a little clogged with traffic on the main (B) road on a weekend. Might go up for a recce next week sometime.

172 cup
I'm up for this on Sunday 8th. Will meet you all in Malton though. Might be worth venturing off the main road a few times between Malton and Whitby, as there are some epic driving roads up there. Can get a little clogged with traffic on the main (B) road on a weekend. Might go up for a recce next week sometime.

Ay sounds like a plan

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be defo up for this just as long someone tags along with me from the NE mob

172 cup
Thanks Gaz, we were thinking of meeting at 10.30am at the meeting spot mentioned about so that by the time we get to Whitby and parked up itl be time for Fish and Chips

Alex are you coming?

Titanium 182
5. Depends if I'm doing anything else/have petrol money/Am not asleep and or drunk.

Is that supposed to be me ? ^

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^there not that bad, ive been up and down then twice this year and that was after fish and chips too :)

Titanium 182
^^there not that bad, ive been up and down then twice this year and that was after fish and chips too :)

I guess, I always run them and that hurts ! :rasp:

We should make it a halloween meet and dress as vampires meet @ the abbey :cool:

172 cup
I guess, I always run them and that hurts ! :rasp:

We should make it a halloween meet and dress as vampires meet @ the abbey :cool:

Cant do Halloween Im having a halloween party.

Ive been in touch with Christopher the NW rep as Ive suggested a mass meet between us and them (we have one a few months ago) he said that potentially they will be arranging one for the end of November so the question is do people want to keep this meet on and go ahead and have another at the end of Nov or wait and have one with the NW at the end of Nov?

Titanium 182
Personally I'd rather wait. Doing the RST meet and whitby in one weekend is a bit car overload.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
depends how later your thinking, got stuff on then, not to worry though if you redo date it :)

Do what's best for you hun and what gets most people out to your 1st meet thats what your looking for cant always suit everyone :)

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Im up for this if its still going ahead? need to know soonish as the missus will want us to do something if not! under the thumb ftl

172 cup
Decided to keep this meet on tbh. With the nights getting darker etc and no future (beyond this one) meet on the horizon I think its best to keep going with this one.