ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White line rear arb

Clio 172 51
What's difference? PMS better quality? Maybe I've been hiding in the shadows but I've not heard or read anything about them

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Second hand the white lines are 100 ish. Never see a pms one but would like to give one a go.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0989.PNG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I think the reason they don't sell more is obviously down to cost, pms ones. If they were cheaper they would do very well and compete easily with white line sales

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
No doubt in the world of lads don't wanna pay more than 500 for a Clio with FSH they won't spend more than they have to even if it's better whiteline ftw as I have one

PH2 172
No doubt in the world of lads don't wanna pay more than 500 for a Clio with FSH they won't spend more than they have to even if it's better whiteline ftw as I have one
But they`ll happily pay £800 for some knackered Ricaro`s to sit in to watch the world go by from a McDonald`s car park, as they can`t afford any fuel!

Clio 172 51
Soooooo, back to topic!!!! Mostly track use intended with occasional road, hardly worth the bother buying second hand as they ain't that expensive new.....PMS over white line then?