ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White line rear arb

Whitelone used to be 3way adjustment, i had one on my old CUP 4yrs ago and that was 3 way.. improved the car loads in the dry but i found the back end awful when it was damp/wet so took it off and sold it

Clio 172 51
Whitelone used to be 3way adjustment, i had one on my old CUP 4yrs ago and that was 3 way.. improved the car loads in the dry but i found the back end awful when it was damp/wet so took it off and sold it
I don't mind being a tad more sensible in the wet if it greatly improved handling in the dry

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
I've read more than 10 topics regarding rear arb. There were some said it does not work well with some spring/damper setup, some said the best 150 pounds spent...
I'm using b14s now and poly bushes on rear beam and upper rear shock mounts. Does a rear arb will improve dry handling on this setup? Or does anyone use b14 and rear arb?

Thanks,
Radu

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I've read more than 10 topics regarding rear arb. There were some said it does not work well with some spring/damper setup, some said the best 150 pounds spent...
I'm using b14s now and poly bushes on rear beam and upper rear shock mounts. Does a rear arb will improve dry handling on this setup? Or does anyone use b14 and rear arb?

Thanks,
Radu

I'd say it would because the B14 setup is quite soft.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota

Thanks,
Radu

In a word yes. You use a stiff ARB to increase rear roll stiffness. For a road car you want to have good traction and not too snappy handling in the wet so a softer rear spring and damper (thats why the B14 is not so great for track use) and thicker arb works well. For real slippery conditions just disconnect the ARB
If you want a fit and forget ARB for road then the Whiteline is cheap and does the job.
For a track car - The PMS. The reason for this is the way it bolts to the chassis. The PMS is the only one thats truely adjustable so although more expensive its perfect for track and race cars. The thinner 19mm bar is our most popular as its the most versitile (you never want too stiff)

I can supply both of course :D
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tun...duct_category_sub=4314&product_car_model_new=

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
In a word yes. You use a stiff ARB to increase rear roll stiffness. For a road car you want to have good traction and not too snappy handling in the wet so a softer rear spring and damper (thats why the B14 is not so great for track use) and thicker arb works well. For real slippery conditions just disconnect the ARB
If you want a fit and forget ARB for road then the Whiteline is cheap and does the job.
For a track car - The PMS. The reason for this is the way it bolts to the chassis. The PMS is the only one thats truely adjustable so although more expensive its perfect for track and race cars. The thinner 19mm bar is our most popular as its the most versitile (you never want too stiff)

I can supply both of course :D
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tun...duct_category_sub=4314&product_car_model_new=
I've just receive it, thanks mate!