ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wigan car cruise

Titanium 182
Hi guys there is a car cruise coming up that i have been invited to on my Facebook 'Ultimate Car cruise' you may have heard of it if you're near the wigan area, there is going to be a cruise/meet (whatever you want to call it) on on the 28th december (next sunday) should be quite a few cars not just a clio thing, wondering if anyone is up for coming on that day?

It says it starts about half 6/7 but the location usually gets released a couple hours before the event so people don't start causing s**t.

It is one of those public ones held on a typical carpark and i understand if its not your thing but just seeing if anyone is interested in coming, if you are i will keep people up to date with any information i find out.

Titanium 182
Good think you didn't, I do hope nobody did as it was w**k, don't want people thinking I tell them about crap meets, they're every so often, location was too small for the amount of cars that turned up, spent most of the night faffing around.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Good think you didn't, I do hope nobody did as it was w**k, don't want people thinking I tell them about crap meets, they're every so often, location was too small for the amount of cars that turned up, spent most of the night faffing around.

Oh really:eek:penmouth: my mate went to one that night in a evo and said over 600 people turned up, was it not this one then?