ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

willy keeps cutting out

williams 2 turbo
started yesterday on the turbo, basically filled it up at sainsburys as per normal and then it decided to keep cutting out, then ran fine for a bit. then when i turned it off it wouldnt fire again. it turned over just wouldnt fire. left it for a few minutes, and tried again and it starts. but after its beenrunning fine for 10 mins if you turn it off and start it straight away it doesnt want to know. im thinking blocked fuel filter or the fact it doesnt like the stuff from sainsburys any more. it has had no probs like this ever.

2002 Clio Sport 172
I had a guy out from the RAC who reckons my crank sensor is playing up. Looks like it might be a common problem.

williams 2 turbo
has got a new lambda sensor fitted 3 weeks ago, new tdc sensor, even water coolant temp sensor?, im gonna replace the injectors next, and see what happens.