ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiltshire Meet.

Phase 2 172 Sport
Been thinking about arranging a Wiltshire meet for some time now.

I know there are 3 or 4 member's from Devizes and numerous from around Trowbridge, Chippenham other areas of Wiltshire.

Maybe at some point with in the next 2 weeks week night or a weekend doesn't really bother me what does everybody else fancy !?

Numerous places for a meet either in Chippenham as it's easily accesable for the Swindon and Bath lot or in Trowbridge so the guys from Frome and that area can come along.

What does everybody think !? I haven't managed to get to a meet yet but would love to meet some of you guys.

Thanks Gav.

Racing Blue 182
I'm in Frome, I would also be up for this! Haven't met any of the local guys yet and it would be awesome!

Luke.

Phase 2 172 Sport
There are a good few from around this area I regularly see other 172's/182's and what not !! Luke whats the best kind of day for you mate !?

Racing Blue 182
im in frome too :) . small world, think I've seen the RB in asda!
Probably me then mate! What do you have? Haven't seen any others around lol!

There are a good few from around this area I regularly see other 172's/182's and what not !! Luke whats the best kind of day for you mate !?
I have only seen like 1 around :( shame haha. Well I'm in the unfortunate position of working 6 days a week mate. So it'll either be after 6 ish on any week day, or on a weekend when I'm not on a shift! :) (I work either Saturday/Sunday!)

Really up for meeting you guys! Sounds good :)

Phase 2 172 Sport
Sounds good but my cars at the bodyshop from thurs to sunday this week so how about a week sat?

Yeh mate thats fine. Be in a week or so anyway to give everybody a chance who wants to come to make some plans.

If we choose a week day then it will be in the evening no matter what mate or we can do it on a weekend see what everybody else wants to do !?

Gav.

bg182ff
Ok cool may be worth putting something up on the facebook south west cliosport.net page to as may get some from sailsbury marlbrough too ;)

Phase 2 172 Sport
Ok cool may be worth putting something up on the facebook south west cliosport.net page to as may get some from sailsbury marlbrough too ;)

If you wanna put it on there mate then report back on here if you get any reply's.

Ive already had a couple PM's from people just asking to be let know when this happens.

Clio 182
Looks nice mate, really tidy. Do you happen to work down by asda or something? Seen one a bit like yours down by the costume shop or whatever by the Indian?

Its getting there mate. I work in yeovil. I have see that one tho, outside tompson aerospace?

Do you have a build thread?

Racing Blue 182
Its getting there mate. I work in yeovil. I have see that one tho, outside tompson aerospace?

Do you have a build thread?
Possibly I'm not too sure, think they live by Tesco Express too! I haven't got a build thread as yet mate coz going on two holidays this summer money is tight atm so when I get back I will be on for making a build thread! First on the list is a new exhaust! Well want a yozza!

Anyway, back to the meet haha! Sounds good to me Gav! I'm up for evenings and on a weekend as long as I'm not working, the rubbish thing is I only find out what shift I'm on like a week in advance so its hard to plan anything!

Any possible locations yet?

Luke

Phase 2 172 Sport
Well do we all want to just have a casual meet so we can all have a look round each others cars take some pics and have some chat or do we wanna go for a drink in a pub or some thing !? I don't mind tbh. There's always the KFC car park in Trowbridge or if it's in Chippenham there's always Monday Market St Car park. Im thinking either a Friday night or a Sunday day for the meet. What does anybody else think !?

Gav.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Trowvegas is a no go, they were giving out section 59's to any modified car parked in the KFC there a few weeks ago..

Clio 182
Possibly I'm not too sure, think they live by Tesco Express too! I haven't got a build thread as yet mate coz going on two holidays this summer money is tight atm so when I get back I will be on for making a build thread! First on the list is a new exhaust! Well want a yozza!
Luke

Ahh that will be a young lad called Alex press, Blue 172 on black turinis right? quite smart but he recently stoved the front end in :quiet:.
Haa yeah tell me about it, can't go wrong with a yozza tho! I've got a scorpion and its toooooo loud really.

Friday night or a sunday is fine with me :)

Racing Blue 182
Ahh that will be a young lad called Alex press, Blue 172 on black turinis right? quite smart but he recently stoved the front end in :quiet:.
Haa yeah tell me about it, can't go wrong with a yozza tho! I've got a scorpion and its toooooo loud really.

Friday night or a sunday is fine with me :)
Nah his is at the butts mate, there's another. Looks like there are more than I thought haha. Yeah it's nice but shame he caved the front in. Needs to sort it really. Yeah really want something loud haha! And love the sound of the yozza.

Im up for any time really lads, trowbridge is closer to me but I don't really like it! Chippenham is good but I don't know where I'm going around there haha. Looks like I'll have to get the twatnav out. I'm best for week nights really!? :)

Combe for pics sounds awesome but a bit of a mission haha.

bg182ff
Or theres the open view near lacock we could get a pic at also if anyone has a cam there is a bridge/tunnel near mrg volvo in chippenham that we could all go through and get it posted upon here ;)

Jamie86 yea tell me about it!! B******s gave me one when i parked over from the group of guys as i was checking out a black/gold with itbs and another guys with some rota grids on!!!!

Racing Blue 182
Carbon maniac, that sounds like an awesome idea! Just wish my exhaust didn't sound like s**t!! Id be well up for it if someone wanted to give me a yozza or something before hand haha!!

Looking forward to meeting you local guys if this goes ahead!

Luke

bg182ff
Thats cool lwoods23 someone lend this guy a yozza ;) i gota hope mines back from the bodyshop in time!! And sort the tracking out and a pissing intermitant missfire out grrr!!! Anyone got a spare set of leads i could try?? Hoping its not an injector problem atm :/

Racing Blue 182
Someone do haha! Yeah hopefully mate! Anyone got any suggestions for times? I am not around next Friday, but any other day would be good! (Weekday preferred!)

Phase 2 172 Sport
Well i was thinking a Sunday was the best day really for most people if you want a day meet so you can get a few pictures and that like.

I think Lac**k will be the best location if everybody else agrees.

Deffo the more the merrier mate i know a few others from Bath who have PM'd me about coming along. Be nice to get to meet a few people.

Anybody want to through a best Sunday date out there !?

Gav.

Racing Blue 182
I dunno what I'll be working, that's why I'd prefer a weekday! But ah well :) I'm sure I'll get on the next one haha!

Phase 2 172 Sport
The 22nd is good for me. As long as everybody else is okay with that !? What time are people thinking ? 2.30ish or maybe 3 ....

So we are saying Lacock for the meet if anybody wants to meet just before in Mc D's in Melksham if they are not sure where to go then drop me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Gav.

Phase 2 172 Sport
Yeh mate im good with that. I'll drop a msg across to a couple of the other lads from Bath way aswell. Should be a good 8 or so cars there.