ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiltshire Meet.

Racing Blue 182
I may be able to make it, but don't know what shift I'm on that weekend yet. Should find out tomorrow. And by Melksham McDonalds, do you mean the past the bit round about? With 3 way traffic lights? (Sorry don't know that area well!)

bg182ff
Ok gav how about we make it leekes car park melksham luke as its visable from the main road may get a few strays from to area to join us then :)

dan

Racing Blue 182
Ok gav how about we make it leekes car park melksham luke as its visable from the main road may get a few strays from to area to join us then :)

dan
This ^^ Good idea! I know that! Sounds good!! Really hope I'm not working! If I am its gonna be groveling time trying to swap shifts haha!

Racing Blue 182
Dudes I'm working next Sunday!! I know it's a big ask but if not everyone's committed, up for changing the date :p just coz I'm looking forward to meeting some of you local guys :)

Luke

bg182ff
Well its only a date i threw up that my car will (x fingers) be in one piece lol if some one wants to put a diffrent date lets see if more peops can do it ;)

Racing Blue 182
I'm around on the Saturday, but I dunno if anyone else is? If not, what about a weekday evening guys?

Let me know what your thinking.

Luke

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'm doing a road trip north of the border next week so i'm ooot..

Phase 2 172 Sport
Im thinking that if its going to be a Weds night we should do it in maybe 2 weeks time. So why don't we say the 1st August at say 19.00pm in Lacock ?

Anybody cant make this as it stands !? Gav.

maybe some of us more south west people could pop along too? if you lot ever decide on an actual date lol

GSKingsbury, as in gav that used to own the 449 valver GDA??

Racing Blue 182
Im thinking that if its going to be a Weds night we should do it in maybe 2 weeks time. So why don't we say the 1st August at say 19.00pm in Lac**k ?

Anybody cant make this as it stands !? Gav.
Sounds good to me dude! Can we still do the whole meet at Leekes thing so someone can show me where I'm going lol.

Luke

Phase 2 172 Sport
maybe some of us more south west people could pop along too? if you lot ever decide on an actual date lol

GSKingsbury, as in gav that used to own the 449 valver GDA??

Ha ha ha yeh thats me aka DirtyDownSouth !! I had a feeling you might realise it was me eventually !! I see you have got a 17poo now aswell then ha ha !! Lol yeh come along the more the merrier. Im going to say that it will be on Weds the 1st Aug as it stands unless it changes.

Racing Blue 182
Ha ha ha yeh thats me aka DirtyDownSouth !! I had a feeling you might realise it was me eventually !! I see you have got a 17poo now aswell then ha ha !! Lol yeh come along the more the merrier. Im going to say that it will be on Weds the 1st Aug as it stands unless it changes.

Probably will lol.

Phase 2 172 Sport
If anybody who's coming do not know where Lacock is then you can meet us at 6.30pm @ Leekes, Melksham.

1. Carbon maniac (dan) leekes
2. GSKingsbury (Gav) Leekes

Racing Blue 182
I may struggle to make 6:30, may be 5 minutes late as I won't get back from work until nearly 6 then its a mish from home :) But I'l be as fast as I can.

3. lwoods23 (Luke) Leekes

Racing Blue 182
Ooo... Finally manged to find a non-taken username that isn't stupid, I'll update the list :p

3. LukeW (Luke) Leekes

Phase 2 172 Sport
No worries mate we will wait around for you neway. There is a half hour window to get to Lacock for 7 anyway as its only 5 mins down the road.

Clio 182
I think I will have to miss this one as I finish work in bath at 4, have to go back to shepton then to go back to Leekes would just annoy me :D

Racing Blue 182
Will be trying my hardest to get back for this. I'm in reading with work all week and I'm coming back tonight but it could be a real late one so I might not be leaving til late. Hope to make it out on time and catch up with you guys.