ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winchester Breakfast run.

I won't be tailgating on this run. Hopefully everyone will allow at least 3 or 4 car lengths, no silly overtaking and finally have a fun drive :)

This pretty much. Would saying if your slightly slower than the person behind you, allow them to overtake maybe? Does that sound fair?

1. Fletcher
2. atouba
3. edewer
4. Nick172Cup
14. SammyT
15. MarkCup

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
[/quote]
Yes Matt, you can ride Shotgun.. TBH a breakfast run without you as my passenger wouldn't be the same ;)
Cheers mate, really looking forward to this now, cheers Fletch I feel loved. Get to test out your Recaro's aswell :D

Quote fail and i can't be bothered to fix it :(

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
This pretty much. Would saying if your slightly slower than the person behind you, allow them to overtake maybe? Does that sound fair?

Yes Matt, you can ride Shotgun.. TBH a breakfast run without you as my passenger wouldn't be the same ;)
Cheers mate, really looking forward to this now, cheers Fletch I feel loved. Get to test out your Recaro's aswell :D

Quote fail and i can't be bothered to fix it :(

Yes Nick that sounds fair. After the Morestead to Corhampton section (Quite tricky in places) we'll stop, anyone not happy, can change position safely.

Good stuff Matt. Do you want to leave you car at mine?

Last edited:
  Renault Sport Clio 182
1. Fletcher
2. atouba
3. edewer
13. ilove 24
14. SammyT
15. MarkCup

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti

Yes Nick that sounds fair. After the Morestead to Corhampton section (Quite tricky in places) we'll stop, anyone not happy, can change position safely.

Good stuff Matt. Do you want to leave you car at mine?

Yes please mate, drop me a PM with time etc at ur and your postcode for the 10th time :D

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah, you'd be in a hedge if you tried to overtake on that section! What's the rest of the roads like?

ph1 track weapon
only sketchy bit is the bitafter you leave Stockbridge and have a humpback section on a corner! will slow down for it this time!

french bit of tat
i wrote off a corrado g60 in corehampton 8 days after buying it back in the day. worrys me everytime i go round that bend.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I nearly lost it in a Rover 200 on that section. Thought it was cause I was driving a s**t car lol.

lol. Well it's more the drop and camber then actual sharp corner, I've not had any probs with it since fitting the coilovers TBH.

i wrote off a corrado g60 in corehampton 8 days after buying it back in the day. worrys me everytime i go round that bend.

:(

Lol 2 hours 11 mins! the route looks nice fletch, drive these roads quite a bit.

lol.. well we did the route the other day in under 1.5 hours. :)

ph1 track weapon
i reckon factoring in a few stops, and maybe the odd photo opp on said stops we will prob hit about 2 hours though to be honest. SD card on the way, so definitely doing a little videoing on the run!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
i reckon factoring in a few stops, and maybe the odd photo opp on said stops we will prob hit about 2 hours though to be honest. SD card on the way, so definitely doing a little videoing on the run!

Yeah it won't be far off the 2hr mark.

Chesil street multi storey car park is a great location for pics too.

ph1 track weapon
am i being unbelievably stupid in not knowing which one chesil street is?

is that the carpark next to iceland?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Sorry to be a pain, due to a family problem I now cannot make it ... actully gutted :(

Sorry Fletch

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Right Guys, just a recap.

I've just highlighted the printed route maps.

Meeting at 6.40-45am at Tesco Winnall, leaving at 7.05am on the dot!

And finishing at the Chesil street car park Winchester.

No overtaking (unless waved by) keep indicators going after a overtake to let cars know if it was safe to pass...etc

No tailgatting

The last thing we want tomorrow is accident, so please drive sensibly guys :)

1. Fletcher
2. atouba
3. edewer
12. billybigspud
13. ilove 24
14. SammyT
15. MarkCup

ph1 track weapon
thats not normal price though. they just seem to love me! think theyre a tenner a wheel normally

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry but will have to bale on this one as am feeling really ill at the moment and don't think I'll be well enough in the morning. Damn was really looking forward to this and all.

Nevermind mate..

So is this the final list then?

If anyone else is coming, then please could you put your name down ASAP.

1. Fletcher
2. atouba
3. edewer
4. Nick172Cup
5. billybigspud
6. ilove 24
7. SammyT
8. MarkCup

Just topped up my coolant, and oil car is all ready for tomorrow morning now :)

If anyone fance breakfast, we can pop in Mcdonald's of something in Winchester.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds good, from the original list timmmah is only one that wasn't a maybe. Shame you can't make it Pete.

Confirmed
1. Fletcher
2. atouba
3. edewer
4. Nick172Cup
5. billybigspud
6. ilove 24
7. SammyT
8. MarkCup

????
1. timmmah
2. VeinAST - A) If ive nothing planned B) if I'm in the BMW by then