ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winchester Breakfast run.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've got to bow out of this now I'm afraid...Cup's been running a bit lumpy like it's on 3 and a half cylinders for a while, and today it's really bad, back-firing everywhere.

I could bring the Focus but that would be embarrassing LOL

Have a good safe drive.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
That's a pity Mark. My misfire turned out to be a dirty TDC sensor so give it a clean before trying new plugs, leads and coilpack.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Updated the list for you Fletch.

1. Fletcher
2. atouba
3. edewer
4. Nick172Cup
5. billybigspud
6. ilove 24
7. SammyT

Not Attending
1. Original Boy Racer
2. MarkCup
3. VeinAst

????
1. timmmah
2. Peperami (Maybe)
3. nby (Maybe)
4. Saner (Maybe)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I've got to bow out of this now I'm afraid...Cup's been running a bit lumpy like it's on 3 and a half cylinders for a while, and today it's really bad, back-firing everywhere.

I could bring the Focus but that would be embarrassing LOL

Have a good safe drive.

Nevermind mate. I'll keep you posted if I do another one later this year.

Sorry Fletch, Clio hasn't sold, need to pay insurance for the BMW so saving every penny atm :(

We'll have to meet up again soon mate.

Sorry, I'm not gonna be able to wake up that
early in the morning.

it's not that early ;)

Weather is looking ok here now, all the heavy frost has lifted, and the drizzle is stopping.:approve:

ph1 track weapon
Couple a snaps from today guys. awesome time! looking forward to another one, but no drifting next time!

IMG_6555.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg
IMG_6564.jpg
IMG_6570.jpg
IMG_6572.jpg

ph1 track weapon
sammy , drag yourself out tonight. there should be a few of us out. meeting asda chandlers ford at 7.30 or staples soton at around 8

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Good drive today, hopefully next time it'll stay dry!

Yeah the weather ruined the last section :(

Was a great route Fletch! Have to do it again in the summer months thats for sure!

Most definitely mate :)

Nice pics Ed. Lookin foreward to a summer re run! rain made it interesting tho.

Me too!

sammy , drag yourself out tonight. there should be a few of us out. meeting asda chandlers ford at 7.30 or staples soton at around 8

Nice pics Ed.

I won't be making it tonight, just finished some DIY and am very tired. I will have to show my face soon mind.

ph1 track weapon
no worrries man we're there every week. and will be in a clio for at least another week. the RX viewing is booked for next sunday

ph1 track weapon
you're right, but then again double the power and rear wheel drive may sway me.

the impact of no ABS on my insurance in the only think i dislike about the clio tbh. it drifts well enough for me to wanna keep it though