ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper blades hen running a sunstrip

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
I try searching the forum before posting but cant seem to find anything.

What size wiper blades do people go for when running a sunstrip?

I'm sure someone said 14'' but need to confirm.

Pics would be great also :)

Rich

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
yeah it's not really an issue tbh just seeing the marks on it is annoying. Plus I need new blades so may aswel get smaller ones that clear it. Someone I think recommended 14" but I asked a while ago and can't recall if that was the right size

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Couldn't you stop the wipers when they're at the top of their movement and measure the distance between the hook of the arm and the bottom of your sunstrip? Should work out as roughly half the length you'd need, i.e if it's 7" then you'll need a 14" blade

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Couldn't you stop the wipers when they're at the top of their movement and measure the distance between the hook of the arm and the bottom of your sunstrip? Should work out as roughly half the length you'd need, i.e if it's 7" then you'll need a 14" blade

I should stop being lazy and do this I guess