ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring Loom

Rotoryboy

ClioSport Club Member
Hi All

Is there anyone that makes looms for the 182? It will be for track so need all of the airbag wiring removed. Also would like to bring the ECU into the car rather than in the engine bay. I dont want to change the ECU as yet as I have a long term plan for an engine swap so this will happen anyway.

Any help/advice would be grateful

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hi All

Is there anyone that makes looms for the 182? It will be for track so need all of the airbag wiring removed. Also would like to bring the ECU into the car rather than in the engine bay. I dont want to change the ECU as yet as I have a long term plan for an engine swap so this will happen anyway.

Any help/advice would be grateful

It's self help, I'm going to be doing mine in the coming weeks. I'm sure there is a wiring diagram on here somewhere in the guides.

dan's cast offs.
Remove loom, cut the top pile out and bobs your uncle!!
20171216_104538.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
this is my intention too, I have cut off all the unwanted plugs, just been too lazy upto now to pull the wires back
moved ecu to bulkhead but still engine bay side as well, already done this, just gets it out the way

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I've had a good day working on my 172 Cup project too.
Just labelled up all the loom plugs, ready for removal - I know what's in use and what's not then.

172 race build
Mark fish made up a complete car loom for mine from scratch. Depends on your budget and what you want out of your car.