ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wirral Meet

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I know mate I wasn't linking your absence to the weather in any way, but I'm expecting it to put people off anyway!

Good night last night or generally under the....weather?

172 Project Vanessa
Im not going to be able make today, spmething has come up at home & the weather is rubbish & showing no signs of stopping. at least its the lake run next week which I might see some of you there.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Anywhere undercover we can go for photo's mate?

Jake suggested nipping back down to Chester to a multistorey carpark in the city centre which should be open? We'll have a chat when we all meet up. I know it would have been more convenient for everyone coming from that way to go straight there but it's such short notice!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I know mate I wasn't linking your absence to the weather in any way, but I'm expecting it to put people off anyway!

Good night last night or generally under the....weather?

It's an awkward one tbh the big Chester meet proved people don't mind the rain :)

And good night Friday then long day at work yesterday after the Friday night = waking up feeling like shite this mornin :S

Burnt the candle at both ends is the term I got shouted at me this mornin lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Top meet shame about the weather putting a few off but there's always the next one. Can't wait to see all the photos should be some ace ones

Clio 182
Good afternoon even if it was a bit damp.
Lookin forward to seeing the pics. Like to see what Clio looked like on that hill. :)

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Great meet! It turned out rather better than I thought it would, with the weather! Thanks to everyone that turned up and sorry I couldn't come and have food at the end!

182 cup
Was a good outing, no speeding tickets this time - which was a bonus!

Good to speak to some new faces and catch up with some regulars :)

Clio & Mini
Yeah it was a really good day, just imagine how good it would have been with decent weather, o well as Ash said there always the next time! All the cars were great and so were all the locations :p