ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wishbones for Ph1 172

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Next thing I want done on the car is refresh the front chassis stuff up - new wishbones, ball joints, wheel bearings, tie rods, black poly bushes.
I've looked in eBay for wishbones, but what Ines will fit and are good quality? Or is it worth buying new from Renault? Are Ph2 ones different?

I had a look on the PMS p**n site (god that stuff is pure filth!) and I quite like the wishbone stiffening plates. I don't want the full bearing ones as I do still drive it on the road Are the stiffening plates worth it? They are £20 and I can get my mate to weld them on.

Also are the PMS roll centre kit worth the money?
I'm currently trying to avoid wasting my money on power upgrades!

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
The pure motorsport stiffening kit won't fit ph1 wishbines. They only fit the extra caster wishbones. Which are definitely worth having anyway. New from Renault aren't that expensive and come with new balljoint and bushes