ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woof Woof! He's back!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grade A helmet, it's so easy to make a living out of doing an honest job, people like this who just lie, deceive and rip people off should be castrated.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Why does everyone dislike this guy so much?

More fool the people that pay those prices without shopping around TBH!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aside from the prices (doesn't bother me), he's a grade A bellpiece - have you seen some of the s**t he spouts if you ask him a genuine question? He is ridiculously rude.
Is he like that in person ? I bet not. Unless he's fooking massive he'd get a slap off people.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked if they were Recaro, as in the many images that accompanied the advert, not one of them shows them as being Recaro.
This was his response:

"If you dont think there RECARO seats then walk away and DO ONE! 12 pictures on ebay and 20+ on my website; www.bluechipspares.co.uk so you can make your "little" mind up, simple!

The 4 other peoples we've sold sets 2 in last 2 yrs thought otherwise.

thankYOU"

So I told him not to be a dick about it as it was a genuine question. He replied with the exact same message as before!

Shame the questions can be hidden from the public. They should stay visible for everyone.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i like him...

He seems like he'll bring us all years of entertainment, so im looking forward to more arrows, more bumpers that cost almost as much as a full car, more abuse and children with 6 fingers..

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ok, give me 5 mins , he has not lost his touch, you will piss your pants when you see this... just uploading.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
So, I have this phone I need to hand back tomorrow so thought I would text him as I dont care if he has that number.
RMLujmQ.jpg
Bit of a rusbbish text to send him but it didnt matter....
2 mins later I get this:
4L0r765.jpg
He didnt want to stop there though....
fNuDaXM.jpg
They are still coming hahahaFoEs8Ot.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flol!
New reply to him. He'll get pissed off soon enough.

"Okay. So I see you can copy and paste mate.

I've had a look at your website, is the Recaro stitching hidden behind one of your blue arrows? Are they for sale too?
I do see that they have Airbags and Isofix. I spotted those labels/markings.

Maybe you can send me back the hidden image of RECARO markings?

The other 4 people who have bought sets in the last two years, were they members of RNIB?

Cheers"

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
He wont stop lolz, 28 messages he has sent in 10 mnutes, most are just repeats as I guess he cant be bothered to type new stuff. hahaha

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
phone is still pinging every minute lol, he wont give up

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fucker won't answer his phone on the number above posted by optical. I have many many questions about his recaro seats.
He's probably out making/buying arrow shape dildos.

f**king melt. Hopefully I'll get a reply that isn't Ctrl V.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 /Evo 6 TME
What a thread lol the seller sounds like Ali G with an attitude, sounds like great people to deal with for parts!