ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woof Woof! He's back!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By accident I found one of this guys adverts earlier. So, since I was bored, I sent this message, about said advert below
Screenshot_2015-06-13-21-48-34.png

And then I recieved this, quite frankly, f**king amazing reply.
Screenshot_2015-06-13-21-48-06.png

Reactions: Gus

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customer service of the year award right there.

Someone should email him saying he's won the award for local business. Get him to attend some made up function. Could be comedy gold. f**king idiot.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
He's selling a trophy engine for £1300 with some free arrows...

He clearly knows that the trophy engine is a limited run and comes with extra bhp making it worth almost as much as a whole car.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
Simple rule in sales.. You don't buy anything from someone you don't like!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Love the way he says it's ultra rare and you'll be hard pressed to find another... then in the 'people who viewed this item also viewed' section below there's one for 1/3 price lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Every time he posts something on eBay, I report it for trying to sell outside of eBay, purely to be an arse. Now he's changed the wording to basically say "go to my website to see more pictures TO AID WITH YOUR PURCHASE".

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG FF 182
Complete bumper! looks to be missing a towing eye cover to me, also stickers if it's from an f1

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
He isn't the only one like this..

When I used to go to a scrap yard they would make a number up, normally 20% of the price new.. Now they have access to something called the Internet and check the new price and knock off 30%

This guy works on holidays.

Clio 182 engine - trip to Florida
Clio number - trip to Italy
And so on.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just need to go to better scrap yards, or get better at haggling.

"How much for this?"
"50 quid mate"
"I'll give you a tenner"
"No"
"Do you know what it's off??"
"No"
"Then it's f**k all use to you now"
"Alrite, ten quid then"

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
I've met this guy in person! When he used to be on here under that user name!

He was sound! Asian lad if I recal. Paid good money for some alloys I was selling.
Flol did he look like Ali g ! ?
Bet they were worth 3 times what he offered you then ! Let's say you listed em at 300 he would say CASH BUYER ! was up your way tomorrow I will give you 168 New pennies and take them off your hands ! The man is a proper bell end !

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
I think be paid what I had them up at actually! Casting my mind back he's Asian and really small build.

Looked more like he worked in IT.

Flol Did he walk funny have one trouser leg on his tracksuit rolled up wiv loadsa bling on ,fo real tho !!