ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worker at rolls royce?

1.2 16v
Was there yesterday for my apprenticeship induction, on my way back to the car park noticed a mk2 non-RS, was a turquoise colour with pink wheels? think the wheels were speedline 2128's. Was low as hell and was covered in wheel ***** stickers. Anyone know whos it is?

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
Yea I no who's it is, you at the Newcastle rolls Royce?

Looks s**t lol, I keep telling him to remove the wheels, he looks on here but is not a member.

You get into the training school?

1.2 16v
Yea I no who's it is, you at the Newcastle rolls Royce?

Looks s**t lol, I keep telling him to remove the wheels, he looks on here but is not a member.

You get into the training school?

I reckon it looks good :p yeah, doing the 8 months pre-apprenticeship thing, load of s**t not getting paid for 8 months!

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
Yea I no, we used to screw them for travelling expenses, about £100 per week iirc, that got stopped lol. You should get a job sooner than 8 months and start getting paid as soon as you get it, but its a good laugh. If you want to no anything about it just give me a shout, I did the course 5 years ago and now work for rolls royce

1.2 16v
Haha ill keep that in mind mate cheers. Aye Rolls Royce don't do travelling bursaries anymore cos the government cut funding or something. But TyneMet college do a petrol bursary too, so should be able to get something out of them.