ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series by Renault, 2011

i'm working fri but gotta drop some dough off to fred late afternoon and see if he'll fit my studs n nuts ;)

fri and sat and hamiltons, you know what to do!

open the conversation and close it with the following.

'we are off to silverstone, pack food, beer and a tent. I'm off to have a f**king look at the norfbest'.

btm not 100% depending on when i finish at the job im on. say erly evening late afternoon though. just rock up at hamiltons, they are a friendly bunch.

u coming in the bimmerz?

DCi 100
I got 3 tickets spare I could drop at Freds sometime on friday.

Haven't had a phone the past few days (damn iPhone dieing), might bell you tomorrow Naith or pop round if your in or something will be at Trafford Centre anyways if you read this.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Do you know the parking things at CSS that had your name on them? Could we get some of those for Silverstone? So we can see each others cars in the car park? Or is that a bad idea?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
what day is best to go? i was planning on going sat but not sure now? seems like most are going sunday

Clio 182 Titanium
if you see a battered silver 182 in the car park its mine! im going to go with the gf on which ever day looks to have the best weather! although ive not looked at the tiimetable so maybe sunday is much better i dont know

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
okay mate thanks will probably go sunday then as it will suit me better anyway. just hope the weather isnt crap sunday now :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
ahhh i see lol i was only planning on going saturday because im sure someone said thats the best day cheers for letting me know i would have been gutted if i went and realised i picked the not so good day haha

Well looking forward to it now. Will be there Sunday :)
Are you on infield parking? You're on my list of people I need to meet ;)
(Will be difficult to tick you off if not lol)

I am giving almost zero effort for this event. Gonna give it a quick clean tomorrow morning. Have work in the afternoon, so cant be too 'anal' about it. So on Sunday, look out for a swirly, dirtyish RB 200 shed. ;)

S4 Avant
I may or may not be there now.

Depends how much I can get done tomorrow morning.

Last night my gearbox was sat on the garage floor, its been a f**king effort to get it back in on my own.