ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrapping a 172 ideas?

clio 2 172
Hi all , first post. And first car bought as ive always had vans. Anyway bought a dog without really realising. Its had a respray, same colour but still. I bought from a garage and didnt do my homework. My fault, My fault i know. Its a 2003 172 and i am thinking about having it wrapped. Any suggestions on colour? Im thinking matt black or matt white with black bonnet. Now i need to get a million and one things done to it first but this is now gonna become my project. Money is very very tight and i know i wont see much of a return, but i think bout a 1000 quid will get it done. So anyone got any info or pics or places to get this done or anything please let me know, and of course your thoughts. Go easy on me for buying a dog , first post remember.