ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X172BDB phase 1

Clio 172 phase 1
After have a bad experience with a previous 182 I thought I'd never own a clio again but I got this ph1 172 of a friend cheap and I love it, has a Cliosport.net sticker in the back so just wondered if any previous owners are on here
IMG_20160828_095804.jpg

Clio 172 phase 1
Just going to track it, stripped out the rear ordered some federal rsr's then see how it does, eventually I'd want fully polybushed, Rollcage and some serious engine mods but I'll see how it goes for now

And that's why I love a specific forum for cars!

You can get hold of the old owner sometimes and they can give you a wealth of background knowledge :grinning:

Welcome along mate and enjoy the forum :up:

BMW 335i M-Sport
I picked the car up brand new on the 1st September 2000 from Renault Manchester The car had a different number plate when I had it But the X172 number was one I choose from a list of possible plates the dealer had. When I sold the car in 2012 the original number plate was reissued to the car. Sad as it is I still have all the old MOTs, petrol receipts and a hand written log book of mpg from the trip computer The other clio in the picture is the wifes car that she still has

Attachments

• C6.JPG
    C6.JPG
    543.2 KB · Views: 50