ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X85 Cup Racer help

Clio 220 PH2
Maybe a stupid question but I would rather be sure
What coolant do they run is it just the same as the 200 cup or is it something different ?

Also where can I get these pads from ?
IMG_0780.JPG

Or are there any other pads to consider for the front ?

Many thanks and sorry for the stupid question lol
Ben

Clio 220 PH2
It's the type d stuff for the coolant mate and the pads are cup racer specific. Or in other terms, ds1.11's!
Cheers mate :)
The coolant do I buy it from Renault or is there another place I have to get it from ?
O right didn't realise they were similar pads. The pads and discs are the same as a 200 cup road car with regards to sizes and stuff I know they are different compounds but sizing I would assume are the same ?

Thank you again for the help mate :)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers mate :smile:
The coolant do I buy it from Renault or is there another place I have to get it from ?
O right didn't realise they were similar pads. The pads and discs are the same as a 200 cup road car with regards to sizes and stuff I know they are different compounds but sizing I would assume are the same ?

Thank you again for the help mate :smile:
What colour is the coolant that's in it now? Type d is a yellowy green colour. It's more than likely had some standard off the shelf coolant in it tbh. If you wanted to change to type d, or change from type d, you'd need to flush the system through thoroughly as they don't like to mix.
Type d is available from renault mate.

Yeah braking wise they are identical. Ds1.11's up front and ds2500's at the rear. I'll be running that on mine.

No problem at all mate.

Clio 220 PH2
What colour is the coolant that's in it now? Type d is a yellowy green colour. It's more than likely had some standard off the shelf coolant in it tbh. If you wanted to change to type d, or change from type d, you'd need to flush the system through thoroughly as they don't like to mix.
Type d is available from renault mate.

Yeah braking wise they are identical. Ds1.11's up front and ds2500's at the rear. I'll be running that on mine.

No problem at all mate.
It's like a browny/ dirty water but it still has the feel of anti freeze. I don't know if it's just water or it has these new waterless coolant wetter things in it.
To be honest I want to do a coolant change anyway so I want to make sure what I put in is correct lol
That's good I can get it from Renault :)

That's good I thought they would be but it's best to be sure
The rears at the minute are ds2500 and the pads pictured are on the front
I will get the fronts ordered next week :)