ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Problem

fiesta 1.25
Not mine but J.A.M.E.S off here has a bulb out.

Any ideas? Could it be ballast pack? Also if it is the bulb how much are they and where can you get them from?

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Went over a bump and the bulb went or something? bulb's can go for anything, if it kept going ok fair point there is a problem, but just because ones gone i wouldnt worry, just contact any deceent motorfactors and order one in ;)

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Cant say mate, never dealt with it, just give your decient motorfactors a bell and see what they say, compare it with reno, i can tell you it will be ALOT cheaper form your local mf.

BG182®
Do you know if any water has gotten into the light area? Mine went a few months back and it was the ballist under the light which went. Was all down to rain leaking in and seeping though to the electrics in the ballist. Got one off here for 30 quid but brand new there about £100+ I belive.

Best best is to take the bumper off and check the ballist under the the hole light unit. When I looked at mine it was covered in green algy from the rain :dead:

EDIT: Or just take a clear look for any loose connections that the bump might of caused.

clio 172
:Dhello boys im new to the club,mines doing exactly the same,im goin to take the bumper off at weekend and check the ballist ive checked all the connections and im guessing its not the bulb because it flickers sometimes when i start it.anything else i should check before i take bumper off.cheers:S

clio 172
:Dhello boys im new to the club,mines doing exactly the same,im goin to take the bumper off at weekend and check the ballist ive checked all the connections and im guessing its not the bulb because it flickers sometimes when i start it.anything else i should check before i take bumper off.cheers:S

S4 Avant
Take the rubber cover off the back of the lamp, remove the green plug from the starter, then plug it back in.

Mines done it twice, and worked after putting it all back together again. Just check that before you go removing the bumper