ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Upside Down?

RB FF 182
:S Forgive me for sounding like an idiot as I know 172's have projector lenses!

Is it possible to put a xenon bulb in upside down...? If so, would it effect the beam pattern?!

RB FF 182
Dunno!! lol Beam pattern is off... Just had them re-levelled and stuff but it was like it before! Kinda hard to describe, the passenger side is quite linear with a concentration of light directly underneath the line of light... if that makes sense.

The drivers side is like an arrow head pointing upwards, with the concentration of light quite lower than the passenger side! The lights them selves are aligned just ... I dunno!! lol

RB FF 182
I'll probably whip the bumper off and have a look! Got a mate coming round later who's had a couple of RS's so I'll get his advice then! Much easier to describe when you can actually see it!! lol Failing that I'll take a pic tonight!

RB FF 182
Hi Damo,

Sorry I didn't post back! Been hectic!! Everything was fitted ok, I'm just gonna have to put up with it!! lol