ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo all.... Forget the Rocky Headunit help

Because ive now got a Nakamichi Headunit :D wh00p wh00p!!!!!

Finally slapped ma money down and went for the best headunit out of the three choices I had! You only live once eh!!! & they are the ultimate headunits!

So cheers all for their help, advice & feedback! Especially you bambam who was always trying to get me to go for the nak instead of the rocky ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

you actually considered a Rockford Fosgate headunit ?

you need slapping if you did cos the spec on them is a bit crap for the money really....

lol and the rest :oops:

I know i know... But some of the spec of the top of the range model (9420) were really inviting... like the fact it was a component headunit, had so called 8v preouts & looked kinda nice :S lol, although the nak has 4 True volts coming out which is nice!!!! even alpine dont even offer 4 true volts.

& sorry. but i did make the right choice in the end :D

The Jinx

Indeed. Ive still got my CD-35z thats just over 2 years old. Apart from an intermittent (once poss. twice a year) power problem that wipes the settings its been hassle free.

Still sounds top as well. My next car may well become home to a newer Nak though.

yeah just got the CD 400 which only came out around 2-3 months ago to my surprise! i thought it was an old one!

I wanted the 6 CD in headunit changer one, MD-65 or somet? my dads got it, tis wicked!

They do play copies yeah?