ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo...

200 FF Storm Grey
Considering buying a 182 in the summer once ive got my second years of no claims so thought it was time to join up.

Not realising i was already a member on here?

I currently own a corsa (on the corsa-c forum quite often), tis only a 1.2 so im longing for some 2.0 litre clio filth 2bf.

Hoping to pick a racing blue with cup packs up for about 5k below 40000 miles, is this realistic? Or if anybody is looking to sell theirs around may/june time then let me know.

Cheers

Focus ST
Yes mate, there's an RB182 Cup on here for sale for under 5k.... and it's on 39500 miles

Mint example aswell

Welcome to the site fella, Where are you based

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Welcome.

Make sure u check insurance before buying a car or setting your self a budget though you seem quiet young (may be wrong) but check quotes they are expesive for young drivers :(

If you +21 they are cheap enough though :D

200 FF Storm Grey
I know yeh, im well aware of this, ive suprisingly had a quote back from performance direct though for £1500 with 2 years ncb which is easily affordable for me.

Which is why I now want one :p

Hoping to go down the rally route when i get my hands on one i.e strip it out, rear sub-frame, buckets up front, exposed spare wheel, multi-spokes, nice rapsy exhaust, then move on to performance side if my love for it doesnt die like it has done with my corsa :(

200 FF Storm Grey
Btw im 20... so not all that young.

Pic of my corsa (just so you know a bit more about me)...

n895655117_4790823_8462.jpg

100_1782.jpg

Titanium 182
I know yeh, im well aware of this, ive suprisingly had a quote back from performance direct though for £1500 with 2 years ncb which is easily affordable for me.

Which is why I now want one :p

Hoping to go down the rally route when i get my hands on one i.e strip it out, rear sub-frame, buckets up front, exposed spare wheel, multi-spokes, nice rapsy exhaust, then move on to performance side if my love for it doesnt die like it has done with my corsa :(

Hmm I'm going to try a quote with them then :rasp:
It wont be £1500 if you do all those mods though !

200 FF Storm Grey
Hmm I'm going to try a quote with them then :rasp:
It wont be £1500 if you do all those mods though !

I wouldnt bother declaring them unless I started enchancing the performance side of things (awaits usual abuse... :rolleyes:)

172 cup
Dont be bringing that Corsa filth to this forum LOL

I quite like it actually!

You must be another CS millionaire - 20 YO and can easily afford £1500 insurance :S

200 FF Storm Grey
Dont be bringing that Corsa filth to this forum LOL

I quite like it actually!

You must be another CS millionaire - 20 YO and can easily afford £1500 insurance :S

Hardly, just do an honest 40 hour week lol.

O my word its the epic NTH

Edit: Why i put rear sub frame in the above post i dont know, I meant roll cage :rolleyes:

Inferno 182 Cup
I'm also a Corsa owner, looking for a 172 Cup/182 meeting the same spec as Cunney. Although I don't think I'm able to buy until the Summer if the saving goes to plan.