ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo

Nothing at the mo :(
Hey all, Thought i better introduce meself :)

I come from Saxperience forums where i owned a saxo vts for a year or so. Got it running up to 150bhp :D sold that due to it feeling like a tin can lol

So atm im just in my punto sporting. looking to save up between 3k - 4k to get myself a 172 Cup :D

Za**** & Xr250R
Nb dude friendly bunch us lot lol. Wise choice the 172 cup's are awsome car's, yeah totally finance is not the way forward best off buying cash personally with £4000 you could get a ff 182 and cup it up !!!

fok me, got a quote on a cup 172 full comp for when i do get it.. and its only gonna be £650 full comp. so say aobut £500 after haggling with adrian flux :D insanely cheap

Za**** & Xr250R
fok me, got a quote on a cup 172 full comp for when i do get it.. and its only gonna be £650 full comp. so say aobut £500 after haggling with adrian flux :D insanely cheap

Yeah myne's a 182FF and i cupped it with the wheel's, spoiler, full suspension and a treat my self to a pair of trophy recaro's lol much better than the standard cup's imo. Lucky man i'm paying £1800 and i'm 25 but that's due to stupidity lol

well im 22 and il have 4 years no claims to my name by then :D I was paying 1300 on my vts last year >.< mad

172 cup
Welcome!

I drive a 172 Cup and my insurance is 600 fully comp! I'm 22 with 4 years no claims... :) Good choice in car! ;)

Za**** & Xr250R
I had 6 year's no claim's and a nice lady drove inot the side of me and i got the blame because i had 9 pointy's on the old licence then whent on to get a whopping 18 point's and got a tt99 (ban through the totting up procedure) 12 month ban it buckled me dude so i think you get tha moral of the story lmao

Za**** & Xr250R
lol. unlucky dude

And ta becca.. but girls get insurance cheap anyways >.<

I know dude, and yeah totally they do we should speak up, back in the 1960's when women where under paid they spoke out and have thier wages increased well we should speak out to the insurance companies and tell them in sexest and get our insurance lowered lmao

Right got a new plan :D

Gonna save like mad up to september. then increase my loan to get the extra cash :D

Plus im getting a 182 causei want cruise control :p