ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YO!!!

BMW 320D
hey people of the clio world this is all new to me and so is the car so theyll be plenty of questions flying about! lol

Im picking up my car on friday and cant wait!! its a 172 cup and until a pal got a phase 1 172 i didnt realize how pokey they are!

In the essex area so any one out and about on saturday nights will be sure to see me around :)

BMW 320D
yea just as in round local areas where people meet in there cars on a saturday night seen a thew clios floating about

2.2 bar shed.
Q2m8z.jpg

Hai.

BMW 320D
thanks every1 for the welcome :) and im from romford area i see ur another essex lad Dr jekyll. i will be doing full membership at the weekend when the car is officially mine :)

BMW 320D
yea completely standard dunno how it could end badly :S if ur going on stereo type of essex people then thats not me! lol and future plans are BIG 1st a full service fresh tyres thinkin of toyo proxes T1R then take it to jamsport and let them loose on it :)

Milltek'd clio 182
Hello there and welcome to cliosport. im not from essex im from the other side of the river. just bare in mind that this site can be abit of a handful, there are alot of opinionated people, if thats how its spelt, so dont take anything personal lol. congrats on the arrival of your new car, enjoy!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
hi cupkid, check the se forum and come along to the xmas party and you chris ru and kate coming

BMW 320D
cheers guys :) yea i can tell theres a thew people on here that should keep there opinions to themselves lol ;) yea xmas meal sound good have to look at details sorry but whos chris ru and kate? lol

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
hi cupkid be nice to see more essex people at the dick turpin on the 3rd december at 5pm come along for a drink/meal and meet everyone, my wife comes from romford so you wont feel out of place and chris is one in a million cu ian