ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yoko Parada

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Whats the difference with the parada and the parada spec 2? Through mytyres, in 15inch size, can only find parada. Or am I being very dense and they're the same?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
How are they in the wet? Thinking they'll be a good compromise for road and track.

Evo 6, E92 320d
On the road i have found them fine in the wet, although standing water i take a bit slower.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Undecided yet, I've got 2 sets of oz f1's on the way, might get goodyear's for the road then r888's for bedford.

ive got them on the front of the meg... id recommend them, stick well on track too.

not that special in the rain but IMO nothing is :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
How are they in the wet? Thinking they'll be a good compromise for road and track.

I bet they'd cook like any road tyre on the track.

I find them fine in the wet. I can just about use full throttle lol

172 Race Car
Mine stood up well at fcs. sidewalls take a pounding on slow/tight corners.

I find them ok in the wet, not as good as some tyres ive had but i cant really compaire coz its the only tyres ive had on THIS car,

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
my mates got these (admitedly in 19" on a BBS CH Rim) on his Focus ST, Really rate them and they look awesome too!