ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York raceway 10th October Ultimate RWYB

ph1 172
As above last meet of the season I believe. Theres a few other North East members interested so though I'd put a thread up to get some names down.

Its £10 entry (per person) then £30 for unlimited runs down the strip. Driving license and crash helmet required. But theres plenty of helmets available there if you don't own one.

Sign up is roughly 9.30-10.00am, then theres normally 30mins of practice/free runs 10.00-10.30am. Best to get there early and make the most of the practice time.

I live just outside Middlesbrough and I'm planning on setting off at 8am. If anyone wants to come to this I'm thinking Teesside park as a meeting point to drive down. Obviously open to suggestions.

Link to site; http://www.yorkraceway.org.uk/events.html

Ali

Ohh forgot to mention if the weathers $hit I wont be going.

ph1 172
Just a little update for anyone concerned about the weather. Checked a few forecast sites and its looking good for Sunday.

Sunny and dry all day, maximum of 17degrees with a little wind.

If the forecasts right I'll definately be there.:)