ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York raceway *Easter Monday*

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Im arranging this on a few of the 106/saxo forums so thought would be good to get the clio boys along for a bit of banter

*copy and pasted from elsewhere*

Whats On:

5 APRIL - EASTER MONDAY
SUPER STREET SHOOTOUT
- Modders/Tuners Shootout Round 1
- Test & Tune for High Performance and Drag Cars
- Run What You've Brung Sessions
- Air-Cooled Eliminations Round 1

The 4 April is RWYB and mini vs beetle shoot outs, but ive seen the mini vs beetle thing too many times now

In past experience easter monday always seems to be a scorcher, a gift from jebus, who knows ?

Would be great to get a massive convoy down and maybe some of you will be brave enough to get on the strip and have some fun against the clock

I know if I can get the clio in the entry road to the pit's I will get it hoss'd up the strip baaarrrrrpppp!!!

So anyway, if you're up for a bit of banter and to eye up the competition, get yourself along, have a fun day's racing without the prospect of losing your license

I'll Start

1. Chris205

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Bump!

Probably going to set off at about 9.30 on the monday morning and get there for 10.30 to watch the start, have some bait at 12.00, watch somemore races then probably feck off back up the road at 15.00
Anybody is more than welcome to join the convoy

Can meet people at a19 diner just past hartlepool turn off, if people further off peterlee, i.e durham/newcastle lot want to meet up before hand then travel down to there, then you can make those arrangements yourself

Then anybody south of a19 diner, i.e teesider's, boro lot then we can meet at the BP garage just south of teeside on the a19 (not sure on name of it yet) but we will get down there for about 10 ish

Let me know if you're coming etc etc, will be a fun day out and hope to see you french owners ripping up the tarmac :)