ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Drive Meet: 16/02/12

Right Guys as promised this is the first of a series of meets I am posting in an attempt at 'Repping' Yorkshire and Humber.

It is;

A Snake Pass Drive Meet!!!

Details are:

Sunday 16th February, starting at 1pm (Aiming to break off at 5pm... But people can stay as long as they wish)

We will Start at Snake Pass Inn (Bamford S33 0BJ)

As usual have a chat, get some pics.

Drive Snake Pass!! (No Idiocy please)

Find a photo spot, along the way back and people can peel of as they wish.

Now this is a little bit of a trek for Me and a few other people so will be a good indicator of people's dedication to the meets. Hope to see a decent turnout as we have nearly 2 months notice!

Get names down in usual format guys!

Attending:

1: Spinksy
2:
3:

CLIO 182
Defiantly definitely up for this weirdly enough id planned on doing this exact route with my mates! The same sorta time to!

2. Smiggy

Defiantly definitely up for this weirdly enough id planned on doing this exact route with my mates! The same sorta time to!

2. Smiggy

Yes! It's supposed to be a fantastic road mate and to me it seemed ideal to do an all round day :)

Need more names down before the day though lol

CLIO 182
All the road are great around the area lovely roads. My ex lived up near greenfield and been from hudd uni I used to drive up through holmfirth to greenfield nice downhill run haha.

You don't mind if non CS members tag along do you? Like I said we planned on doing that route ourselves ;) be nice

All the road are great around the area lovely roads. My ex lived up near greenfield and been from hudd uni I used to drive up through holmfirth to greenfield nice downhill run haha.

You don't mind if non CS members tag along do you? Like I said we planned on doing that route ourselves ;) be nice

As long as you bring the OH, you can do what you want.

Holmfirth to Greenfield run is an awesome simple road, never too much traffic and a few nice straights too. Used to drive it twice a week to Manchester and back for uni.

CLIO 182
Holmfirth to Greenfield run is an awesome simple road, never too much traffic and a few nice straights too. Used to drive it twice a week to Manchester and back for uni.

its a lovely gem of a road mate its the only decent road I've taken my car on since I've had it haha, was wet, greasy and bumpy as hell but I bloody loved it! Best part is ill probs be driving down it there and back to snakes pass so bonus of a day haha! ;)

What uni you at mate? Hudd or Manchester?

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
2: Smiggy
3: newb
4: Rodg241
5: kchristmas
6: SteveBall
7: jaysmith
8: Johnpacey1

Added my name but I'm doing a trackday the day before. As long as my car is still working I'm in.

MK2 PH2 1.2
2: Smiggy
3: newb
4: Rodg241
5: kchristmas
6: SteveBall
7: jaysmith
8: Johnpacey1
9: aliengreenAlex
10: KarlMunday

CLIO 182
Nice don't blame you addictive little cars loving mine ;) my friend had a 350 a while ago and all I can remember about it was the noise remember it sounding incredible! Probably one of my fave cars still, be lovely to see if you do come to this!

ph2 clio sport 172
Ah man, I suppose mine will be about the same coming from Conisbrough then lol

Have to let me know what time you set off to this meet if you still go mate I'm only down the road at Denaby can travel in convoy lol!