ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Drive Meet: 16/02/12

ph2 clio sport 172
Time people leaving from Spinksy's? My girlfriend has gone AWOL lol. ! Gonna have a domestic if she don't turn up in next 5 min

Oh and as said;

Have a great day lads, pub is under Thomas Spinks as a reference for the manager (I will ring now to let them know people are coming)

Hopefully have a turnout of atleast 20 cars

Get loads of pics for the people that missed it to rub it in their faces :p

ph2 clio sport 172
Just got back after a little pit stop at MC ds. Enjoyed today lads/lasses. My first meet so was happy at the amount that turned up. Iv taken a few pics not sure if they will be any good lol but will get them up ASAP. Nice to meet everyone and really big thank you to Spinksy for organising it even though couldn't make it today himself. Hopefully see everyone again at the next meet in march.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Awsome day out, FML being the only one having to fill up on the drive XD

Some good cars and company! Even if I can only remember one name.... ADAM!

Clio 172 cup
Nice day out really enjoyed it turnout was great lovely cars nice to meet everyone see u at the next one lads

172 + 350z
Just got home was a good turnout and makes the 270 miles round trip more than worth it! Sorry if I didn't say hi too you all, to many faces/names/usernames to take in. Have to do this again!

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
Just got home now guys n gals all safe and sound :)) was a really good turn out today met some sound people carnt remember any profile names lol was a very long all round trip for me and missus n yorkshire but worth it just hope its abit closer next time ;) haha

Just got in after a long detour! As we left and came near into Sheffield to head back to Barnsley me and Dan.AS decided to turn back around and drive snakes pass into Glossop. We then headed towards Greenfield and over the tops into Homlfirth and back home.

Was a good turn out. Only had my 225 a week after having a 182 for 2 years. Loads of stuff that needs doing to get it to how I want it so excuse the look of it for now on any pictures :cool:

clio 172 cup
Good turn out lads really enjoyed it and the company just wished the snake pass wasn't full of mucky water lol can't wait for the next meet

nice to meet you all some top peeps

CLIO 182
Yeah at the bottom of the hill lol it's a nice area that aswell lol

yeah noticed when we all parked up briefly it was staring at me looking sorry for itself seeing all these lovely clios carouseling past it haha I dont think it had been left on bricks so to speak looked like someone was breaking it...badly haha

clio 172 cup
yeah noticed when we all parked up briefly it was staring at me looking sorry for itself seeing all these lovely clios carouseling past it haha I dont think it had been left on bricks so to speak looked like someone was breaking it...badly haha

Haha looked like it had been sat there years lol