ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Members List - 2017

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Also, I dont think i can edit the original post but rest assured I'm adding people to the list on my PC.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Barnsley'ish yeah. You yocal then Andy?
#cantfindinbredemoji
I went to look at a potential first car in Barnsley (was a clio ph1) and he had helpfully 'warmed up the engine' for me prior to me getting there despite it being a red hot day.
Drove like a sack of s**t even though 'they all make those noises' and was missing tons of paint where people had smashed doors into walls.
Was an awkward lift back to the station when i said i didn't want it. Never again.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
There are some intresting folk down here that's for sure. Saying that Yorkshire is full of eccentric people. Me and a mate went to a bike shop in Tadcaster and a bloke walked in with a hare on a lead!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
There are some intresting folk down here that's for sure. Saying that Yorkshire is full of eccentric people. Me and a mate went to a bike shop in Tadcaster and a bloke walked in with a hare on a lead!
It's when he told me he had done the cambelt himself that I said i didn't want the car. I know they're not hard on a 1.2, but still, he was a huge chav.
That's just typical tadcaster/boston spa. It's lovely round there though.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Saw a copper fighting a guy trying to run away from him in the middle of town the other day. Copper threw him into the morrisons shop window then smashed him onto this ground and then this random old woman just sat on him haha.
5 minute later the female officer comes running round the corner to the rescue.

Good ol' Huddersfield.

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
Where abouts you at mate?
Oh, and they always come back[emoji106] [emoji23]
I'm in North Leeds around the Moortown area but I work in Wakefield so up and down the M1 most days. I never really left.. just went into stealth mode [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk