ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Photo Meet: 09/03/14

ph2 clio sport 172
Iv got a job to finish so unfortunately I can't make this. Absolutely gutted with weather being like it is today

Me and Rodg241 are at the dog and duck with our other halfs

Where the f**k is everyone????

2 out of 15 cars is ridiculous....

On a day like this with weather as it is we should have at least half of people turn up!!!!

If people can't turn up to a simple free meet I won't even think about the go-kart and RR meets

Absolutely stupid!

Sorry Spinksy.

I went out last night and have been in no condition to drive today.

It's cool mate, was reeling a bit today is all

I expected a few dropping and tbh I would be surprised if even half of the people with names down turned up but 2 out of 15 (Me and Johnny) was just a piss take lol

I met up with -Danman- later on any way so will have pics up of our cars later

I know mate

RB Clio 182
I know mate

Wish i could of made it mate, i love a good drive out etc.

I would be able to make fridays or saturdays 95% of the time as i work sun-thur.

Hope you had a good time etc, im sure you did with rodg241, hes a sound lad, and a "decent" driver lol :rasp:

Wish i could of made it mate, i love a good drive out etc.

I would be able to make fridays or saturdays 95% of the time as i work sun-thur.

Hope you had a good time etc, im sure you did with rodg241, hes a sound lad, and a "decent" driver lol :rasp:

I did mate, I met Johnny with the Doncaster convoy to the snake pass meet and he is a good bloke

Had a laugh and we had a bit of a play ( not counting me getting stuck behind some of the slowest drivers on the road -.-

Weather was great all day

I will try and make the next meet a Saturday as I work alternate Saturdays

RB Clio 182
I did mate, I met Johnny with the Doncaster convoy to the snake pass meet and he is a good bloke

Had a laugh and we had a bit of a play ( not counting me getting stuck behind some of the slowest drivers on the road -.-

Weather was great all day

I will try and make the next meet a Saturday as I work alternate Saturdays

Thanks mate, dont just do it for me, see how many people it would suit or not etc, but it would be nice to be able to attend a meet.

Thanks again, Tom.

Thanks mate, dont just do it for me, see how many people it would suit or not etc, but it would be nice to be able to attend a meet.

Thanks again, Tom.

No probs mate

And tbh with turnouts atm I would rather have a few extra people guaranteed to turn up than a load of people that never actually come

clio 172 cup
Yeah I enjoyed the blast out I even took a de tour on the way home on some country lanes it was deffo the day for it yesterday maybe a better turn out next time lads

Some good pics gutted now I missed out on the pics lol

Ooh nice photos Tom, thanks! That splitter really spoils the front end though! :(

Your wheels will look loads better when they're spaced and lowered :)

Cheers guys, I'm getting better with the camera lol

Lighting was pretty good even with sun dying down so these are only very quick edits ;)

And have a look in my thread Dan for a ps of what it will look like ;)