ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You Goda Start Somewhere!

Clio Dynamique 16v
Hey!, Got my 1st car yesterday!

I didn't follow the crowd for a CORSA, 1.2, 12Valve, 3 Cylinder Engine!!!!!! <<< ooooo"BaD BoY! or Punto, i came to the safe side....Clio!!!!!!!!!

It's only a 1.2 but you goda start somewhere ey!

Got a few plans for it as my mates dad is a body work and sprayer. Just a few subtle things, poweder coated alloys, colour coded bumpers, few bits and pieces.

MyClio.jpg

Any suggestions......i'm all eyes!

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
RS grille! Good first car that, i had a 95 106 as mine.

TeZ

Non RS : (
Go to renault, get a Sport grill £42 ish ,

Lower it slightly,

Maybe new wheels.

FF Blackgold 182
Nice first car! I had a B plate Orion 1.6i Ghia! :eek: That was a while ago though and it went ok. At the time I thought it was the dogs! :approve: Welcome mate. I modded my Orion and then regretted it. Wished I'd built up my no claims etc and bought a proper car instead of wasting money. Enjoy it though!

Last edited:
  Clio Dynamique 16v
cheers mate will do!

1.6i!, i was looking at 1.4s, but as soon as i rung the insurance company they just told me to bend over!

visualize whirled pe
Nice first car seconded. My first bought car was a crabby old golf that cut out when it rained, before that I had a hand-me-down moggy minor! :) . I would keep your car like it is for now and just spend the money on fuel and get out there and do some driving and enjoy.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
welcome to CS mate
Nice first car, mine was a Ka lol

As said keep mods down, bit of tartin up is fine. Ur bound to have a few scufs and scrapes so just get out there and enjoy!

BTW where bouts are u?... plenty of meets happening soon

Last edited:
  Shed.
brilliant first car. take care of it. One of the best first cars to have in my honest opinion.

mine was a 51 expression 1.2 16v, got an 05 dynamique 1.2 16v now. love it.

Clio Dynamique 16v
thanks!, well i'm only 17, but i'm working full time at Rolls Royce so thought i'd get somert nicer than my grandads N reg Fiesta! :D

visualize whirled pe
thanks!, well i'm only 17, but i'm working full time at Rolls Royce so thought i'd get somert nicer than my grandads N reg Fiesta! :D

My uncle works for Rolls Royce and got the opportunity to be transfered to Beverly Hills to work on them in the US.
Apparently at the time (early 90's) they were crying out for good RR mechanics in the US because they were typically more popular than they were over here. He still works for them as far as I know.

Clio Dynamique 16v

My uncle works for Rolls Royce and got the opportunity to be transfered to Beverly Hills to work on them in the US.
Apparently at the time (early 90's) they were crying out for good RR mechanics in the US because they were typically more popular than they were over here. He still works for them as far as I know.

Mate i'm loving it. Thats well strange my great uncle got a transfer to mexico as a test bed manager with rolls royce. Its a proper "wow" job. We worry about a £40 MOT, you want to service a Rolls Royce plane engine and its going to set you back 8million dollars! And if you got 4 your knackered