ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Young Newbie from Nottingham!

Clio RS 200 '59
Greetings guys!

Finally joining the Clio Sport club after being envious of you guys for so long! Picking up my '59 Plate Metallic White Clio 200 this Saturday; But there's a catch... (like always!:() With me being a young'un I actually cant get insured until October when i turn 21... :mad: And its still costing me an arm and a leg!

So this mean's every morning when i leave the house for work, she's just going too be sat there... Waiting for me, whilst I still have to drive my little Fiesta Zetec :dapprove:

Will follow-up with pictures and hopefully some upgrade pictures too :D

Cheers guys,

Jake

Clio RS 200 '59
Clio_zps9000abcd.jpg

This is the dealers picture after shopping their logo out, will follow with more!

Nissan 350z
I'll insure it (and enjoy it) and take you out for passenger rides if you like? Let me know ;)

Clio RS 200 '59
I've looked across all insurers whilst im 20 and cant find anything below 2.2k :\ But if I wait 2months it comes down to 1.2k so it's not as bad aha ;)

You wish Sargara! ;-) Where about's in Nottingham are you?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate

Will be worth the wait, try the Traders sections on here (will have to become a member to view but well worth it) for insurance. Greenlight were very competitive for me recently (granted I'm a bit older) but worth a call

Nissan 350z
I've looked across all insurers whilst im 20 and cant find anything below 2.2k :\ But if I wait 2months it comes down to 1.2k so it's not as bad aha ;)

You wish Sargara! ;-) Where about's in Nottingham are you?

On the edge of Beechdale by the leisure centre. I actually used to have a 200 too, I took delivery of one back in Sept 2010.

vWQmso.jpg

(At the dealership awaiting its plates)

So I'd treat it right :cool:

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome!

Those months waiting will be horrible, but worth it! I'd get someone to move it around the drive every few weeks to stop the brakes siezing in place.

Clio RS 200 '59
On the edge of Beechdale by the leisure centre. I actually used to have a 200 too, I took delivery of one back in Sept 2010.

vWQmso.jpg

(At the dealership awaiting its plates)

So I'd treat it right :cool:

Nice colour choice! ;)

and end that's so bizarre! I work in basford just on North Gate and always drive ear beechdale, you'll probably see me around!

LY FF 200 CUP
Lovely motor! Shame about your insurance but not thy long to wait, good choice with the 200 they are fantastic