ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youngys Clio 182 FF

clio 182 FF
Hi guys,

I brought my little Clio about 2 weeks ago now and love it. Tbh it is bit of a gap filler whilst I work on my project and save for a new car but it grows on me the more and more I drive it. I will be keeping it as my missus loves it too.

Anyway, it is a 54 plate iceberg silver FF with both cup packages. It has a scorpion rs192 exhaust, a piper cross induction kit and eibach sportline springs when I picked it up. It has ds2500 pads all round and pzero Nero tyres.

It has already had a few small issues. The battery died the other day whilst out in town. It only had a 300amp fitted before which explained the laboured start ups. The passenger wing mirror wouldn't move with the electrics so I took it apart and cleaned it up and all is ok there. Also the French electrics strike again because when I had the headlights on and pressed the brake pedal, the rear fog interior dash light was flickering. All the terminals were badly corroded but a nice easy fix again.

I don't have much planned other than new front tyres soon, tracking, brake calliper refurb and tidying up the exterior grills etc.

A few quick pics when I got her.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350248664.351218.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350248679.563322.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350248695.793731.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350248713.675933.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350248728.645412.jpg

All comments welcome!!! :)

clio 182 FF
I now have silvertech indicator bulbs all round.

I have also got a white led bulb fitted for the numberplate.

New front tyres ordered as the 2 on it were both different and the steering doesn't feel quite right and putting the tracking out a fair bit. Hopefully that will sure it up.

Other than that feeling strange I must say I am loving the car more every time I drive it.

clio 182 FF
I know. :-( my past car threads have been massive but been so busy last 6 months changing jobs and moving house.
Selling for a number of reasons,
I have a second kid due January and it's a pain in a 3 door with one 18 month old let alone another nipper. And I'm moving into a remote village so after a 4x4 for all weather access. :-( I am gutted because it's mechanically sound and I was looking to tidy it up summer time but needs must.

RenaultSport 182FF
:( Yeah I bet, they are good little cars, brilliant to tidy up ;)

Good luck with the move though buddy, hope it all goes to plan :approve: I trust you will be keeping an eye on the thread ;)

Will you attend CS Saturday ?

Bentley
I don't think so, They don't seem to be a perfect race car for racing track. Please tell me know about the power and acceleration of these car .

RenaultSport 182FF
I don't think so, They don't seem to be a perfect race car for racing track. Please tell me know about the power and acceleration of these car .

Mate what are you comparing it to ....a Ferrari ?, I don't even want to question why you have put 'Perfect' and 'Clio' in the same sentence. Its a cheap, basic and very interchangeable. What else were you expecting..... have you even driven one ?

Not really sure why you have registered an account on here if you don't think they're good cars!

If you want to know more about the car I suggest you go looking for the answer on the Web or in other parts of the forum, consider others by not just commenting on any available post!

Last edited: