ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yoz Exhaust Problem.

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
Right I have a ph1 172 with Yoz Cat back System the one with the 2.5" centre and 2" backbox.

Its great an makes a nice noise.

Problem is i dont think they put into consideration that the Ph1 Cat is smaller.

Which means where it bends over the rear subframe, (its so close because its too short by about 2 inchs) it bangs on the subframe pretty bad. and if i have a passenger its worse. but if i have 2 people in it knocks it on idle.

What i was wondering was if anyone knows of a short spacer than can be fitted as i dont really want to weld onto the actual exhaust for guarantee purposes.

I would have thought that a few other people would have suffered the same problem but cant really find much others with this problem

Also the cars not lowered at all so shouldnt see there to be a problem once i lengthen slightly.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Adam

ph1-172
hi,

i've fitted the same system too my ph1 yesterday. and i've got the same problem but my cars lowered so that'l make it worse but still it didn't look like a lot of room when the car was jacked up.

i emailed him yesterday and he said something about the cat maybe sitting too low? dont see this being the reason, i think the flange is just in the wrong place to start with.

pug.