ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zelda Help Section !!

Rav4
Right, we should have a help section for this game!!

I am stuck, i have converted to the dog, and I am in the section were it seems to be some kind of of sewer system.

The guide stated that i need to get through, but i need to figure it out by myself.

I have flooded the section, and i cannot find any way to get through the fence to the other side.

The is a whole underwater but i cannot go underwater to get through, if there was a way to remove the water, then I could get through.

Any ideas (hope it makes sense)

Fabia vRS
you need to convert back to the goat again and get the coathanger and open the door which leads you to a magic potion which you need to take to turn you into a helicopter and fly over the sewer system and feed the magic squirrels.

Rav4
WTF !!!!!:S

you need to convert back to the goat again and get the coathanger and open the door which leads you to a magic potion which you need to take to turn you into a helicopter and fly over the sewer system and feed the magic squirrels.

987 Boxster S
hi, you need to unflood the sewer system. So you can enter a tunnel which goes to the other side of the fence. You just jump and bite one of the chain/handles by what you think looks like the water gate. If you bite all of the chains eventually you will find the one that empties the water...
Hope this helps:D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
ye, flood it swim over the spikes then unflood the area and walk under.. hee hee ha ha ..

Rav4
Your solution was for people who are high while playing this game :p

Jumped many of times to get the right just with the dog but did not grab it ?? I thought u could only grab the rings with that uggly thing on the back?