ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol?

106 GTi
I have:

Concours
Carbon
Titanium
Destiny

Firstly if your looking at spending that much money of wax, but the Swissvax alternatives, much easier to use. All of the above stay on the shelf for me due to the Swissvax products I have.

Secondly, don't bother spending that much money, aside from durability (easily sorted with a sealant base) a 20 quid pot of Victoria will produce the same looks as any of the high end stuff.

90% of the overall looks come from the polishing stage anyway.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive got Carbon and whilst its a very nice wax, i probably wouldnt spend the cash on it, i got it as a freebie

Yozza'd BG
Cheers,

I've actually got Titanium myself but don't think its as durable as people say it is.

The last time i applied the stuff about a month ago, the water coming from the lower half of the car didnt bead when i washed it a week later as if the salt from the roads had rotted through it.

Is this just mine?

106 GTi
Not used it without a sealant under it, but I am running one coat of it over a coats of Werkstatt Acylic and that is holding up well with nothing than the odd wash and maybe a spritz of AG Aquawax since October.

Skoda Fabia vRS
in my experience they are not very durable, if you want that, Collinite 476s is what you want

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
in my experience they are not very durable, if you want that, Collinite 476s is what you want
Still my fave! How can it still bead 4 months later!!!!!!!! Love it.

106 GTi

Which ones have you used other than Carbon ?

Titanium, Concours and Destiny all hold up well, just are a expensive and pain to use.

Clio 182 + Recaros
Anyone on hear use Zymol?

If so...which wax have you got and what do you make of it?

I have found Zymol really good on Black Gold paint. Depending on the colour of your car - I think alot of other products would be just as good or better.

I would also bow to Rich's detailing knowlegde .:)

106 GTi
90% of the looks are in the polishing.

Destiny on my car:

IMG_8217.jpg

Personally I feel the Black Gold ever looked better with Clearkote 15 quids worth of wax compared something which costs hundreds!

P4240010.jpg

Yozza'd BG
My car is black/gold aswell.

That Destiny looks excellent!

How long does that last before beading stops?