ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£70 for a bloody foglight !!!

Blimey, just called reno parts as a gritter smashed my front fog glass, they dont sell just the glass its the whoe unit which is £70 :(

Was only expecting it to be £20-£30 for the glass.....

C

Cupster

I asked reno for a new upper bumper grill and it was about 160 quid or suttin stoopid like that. You cant buy it without the front slam panel. :mad:

Yeah, stupid prices, got to buy a load of crap I dont need. Better get it fixed before it falls out tho, must be done before scotland..

not a clio anymore

Weird, I have the exact same problem. Do you know if the fog light is common to other models as well such as the old scenic or megane? Cliospare sells them new for £47, but that is still too steep.

u ever tried scrappies? i got loadsa stuff from there! i broke my rear cluster and got one for a £5! renault wanted summat like £40!

yea they aint brand new but who cares?

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 23 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 23 March 2004

hahahahaha
I know where Thomas lives, I may have to pay him a visit !!!
Just remember your foglight removing tool and take the wheels at the same time ! Might aswell innit !?!?

;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Tony did this on the misses old Megane, it is 2 screws and a connector and thats it, BTW the fog light for the Megane was only £40 ish and that was a genuine renault one that had a clear glass front like the 172.