ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 viper on a williams

can i get away with this? i can get hold of a viper off a 1.2 corsa, if i can get a pipe made up to connect the viper to the throttle body, will i have any other [problems for instance the viper being designed for a smaller engine?

i dont know mate thats exactly what i want to know. i jus sold my 1.2 16v clio and i had viper on that and wanna know the same if it fits ok on my valver?

Dont do it. I put a 1.6 MINI Cooper Viper on my 172 and it just killed the performance above about 4k revs. Was okay below this, but when serious amounts of air were required, it just wasnt enough.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

if its a proper viper kit, with a decent cool air supply then ull b ok, but if u cant fit the cool air feed in properly (and, trust me its hard!) then ull skrew up yor performance in the top end of your revs! if i were u id just get a proper kit for ure car, coz there must be some kind of difference as almost all kits differ in some way! (also id advise a k&n)

-phil-

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

oh, u shud have got a gen II kit then, or just make ure own heatsheild box!

-phil-