ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 VTEC re-spray pics

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Look miles better pal:D...very smooth, agree on the bonnet though it looks a bit wonky..

172 M69 eater

shame bout the t/b vent mate, its minted other than that!! 350 is a bloody bargain!! is it good quality or patchy?

front bumper bracket is f**ked, as per usual on all Clios ive owned, it will all be addressed. Not patchy at all mate, the quality is top notch

where did you get a respray for £350? did they do all teh dents and stuff as well? what colour was it before? white i guess? dont liek the bonnet..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

You gonna have the vent at the front cut to the same width as the bonnet bulge? Might look better.....can you pm me the postcode/tel no for the place too got to get my bonnet/interior sprayed! cheers fella

Its called Madocks, post code is CH45 7LN, you need to ask for Gary and say that Mehdi sent you for the group buy so everyone else can get it as cheap. The number is 0151-630 1771

The bonnet is carbon fibre and the bulge has been left so you can see the weave, it looks really good close up but the hole is horrible. Think im going to round it off

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by clean16v on 30 June 2005

front bumper bracket is f**ked, as per usual on all Clios ive owned, it will all be addressed. Not patchy at all mate, the quality is top notch
that was wot i was worried about,,., it being patchy,... i will have mine in there as soon as!!

patty

take bumpers off to spray them. Hole is shocking, not even straight! The plan was a few small holes, but because its double skinned it looked sh*te (sh*tter then this though?) so they had to do it all over again, and i move down south this Saturday so if time was on my hands id get them to sort it. Its fixable anyway!

172 M69 eater

take it to coollourves see if they can do u somethin custom???

[Edited by patty on 30 June 2005 at 8:10pm]

are the outside sills half sprayed black? lol sorry for all the qs!!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

The white wheels on white looks mint! the car looks sweet but the bonnet is a bit disappointing other than that the car is f**kin class mate

Looks a good job for the price. Agree the hole in the bonnet needs addressing. Round the corners and have it the same width as the bonnet buldge and i reckon it will look alot better.

Cool photo shops mate, i reckon i might give that a go!

And lowering next?! you seen how low it is at the front?! Its on Williams track and coilovers, little high at the back because its stripped and set up for performance rather then looks :D

big red bus

Thats f**king Lovely, Loving The colour coded Carbon Bonnet?

Grill looks ok TBH, Bit wonky tho, but im guessing many people on here will still not like it!

172 M69 eater

white is the way forward :D

[Edited by patty on 01 July 2005 at 11:28am]

can we start up a 389 crew ;)

the vent is not too hot, but when we went to pick it up yesterday that was the first thing Clean said lol

its a very good job that the place did, I was shocked that for £350 they can do such fine work. ill certainly be using these guys... but well jealous of this car... its like the ultimate Williams now... except a more mailto:sl@g">sl@g looking version. very rally-esque, loving it.

the VTEC is because it gets to 5500rpm and goes f**king nuts too :devilish: