ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 24K service - quote - £325 !!!

hahahahahahaha

Renault London West quoted me £325 for a 24K service on a 172. Hahahahahahaha

Sorry, I cant stop laughing. The 24K is the same as the 12K (according to handbook) and should be around the price of £160-£180 !!!

111s

£110, no airfilter and i supplied the oil @ dixon renault lincoln (They were chimps though)

Rang the next nearest and was told 24K was a big one - LOL - and said it would be £300, I said it was not a big one and same as the first so got a quote back of £250 - they must make this sh*t up!

Ford Fiesta

one renault dealer quoted £25 for on oil and filter change me supply the oil, another £45 its all made up surely! these are official renault dealers I would have thought their labour charge would be the same /very similar.

Bloody hell thats expensive!

I was quoted £130 - £160 for a 12K / 24K service

£220 for a 36K service

Thats Harwoods on the Isle of Wight.

24k at vardys in doncaster is £162 the 36k is £352, i think either they r money grabbing bar stewards, or the got the services mixed up and quoted u for a 36k one