ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Alarm

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Mines buggered again!! Bin fixed twice so far!! Its constantly goin off an registerin the internal sensors as the fault, same as last two times! Is there a way to totally disable the internal sensors??

I know about the flickin ignition trick but becos i have to do it everytime i lock the car it knackers the ignition barrel an wont let me start the car! i dont want to have to go throu all that again!! Quite annoyin havin to ring the AA every time you want to start the car!!

Any1 know??

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

you could unplug them but i dont know if it would work.

did you get my pm last week mate?

Quote: Originally posted by Silver on 01 July 2004

I know about the flickin ignition trick but becos i have to do it everytime i lock the car it knackers the ignition barrel an wont let me start the car! i dont want to have to go throu all that again!! Quite annoyin havin to ring the AA every time you want to start the car!!

Any1 know??
You dont have to do it every time - just do it once to switch them off and do it again if you want to switch them on again!

Ive permanently had mine off since the day I got it cos my neighbours car kept setting it off as it passed by on the gravel drive!