ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 service costs

I know this has come up before but Ive been quoted £175 inc vat & labour for 12,000 mile service on my Cup and Im supplying the oil.

Does this seem expensive as Im sure people have paid nearer £150 inc oil? Bye the way this is at Milton Keynes Reno.

thanks

Ben

Renault Laguna Coupe

Seems a bit on the high side. Mine was about £160 including the oil. Check that they have included the pollen filter too.

I told the service guy that peeps pay anything from £130 to £200 and he said that all pricing over the country should now be the same.

I think Id so some research myself to see if it is different.

AFAIK Renault charge the same for parts, but each dealership can set their prices (makes sense as labour costs in London must be higher than in Devon for example) I realise mine was on the high side and I think some have actually been as low as £105.

I also have a green element in. So not sure whether to tell them to leave it in or put back the OE one for the service.

Ad

MK2 FRS

I paid £117!!! Was £130, but have got a Arnold Clark 10% discount card, through the post.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by BenS on 24 June 2003

I also have a green element in. So not sure whether to tell them to leave it in or put back the OE one for the service.
Leave it in and tell them not to change it. Saves you the price of a filter and them a bit of work.

S2000

They make it up as they go along. I paid £103 on the 3rd May with me supplying the oil. Which dealer was this in...............yep Milton Keynes