ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 its all gone pear shaped

Trophy 263 + 265

after waiting 9 weeks for my 182.

i was told by the broker yesterday that the mailto:b@stards"> b@stards at renault have refused to sell him any more 182 because they are selling them too cheap.:mad:

so as you can imagine im rather pi$$ed off.

please no comments about we told you it was to good to be true or they will be followed b ycomments such as kiss my a$$

anyway these things are like gold dust and i have more chance of my rocking horse taking a sh*te then getting one with the cup suspension or spoilers.

i had ordered a uk car with both cup packs.

looks like im going to have to get an import with no cup packs.:(

best deals i have found so far motorpoint 12k (few days to get one)without the cat 1 alarm/imob. in black or titanium.

or ian shipton cars black instock for £12,200 but have to wait about 10 days for the paperwork to sort.

im off on holiday on the 21st so looks like im going to have to wait till i get back.

any of you guys know where else to try?

within 100 miles of the midlands

i would still like a uk car with cup options but im not going to wait that lengh of time again.(was told its now up to 15 weeks wait.

any help would be very welcome

lee

Go to a dealer then leave it till the end of the month go back and haggle...I test drove one and since then he has called me 3 times offering more discounts and free metalic paint...

or there are some dealers who have demos/new ones in showrooms still - you could cut a reasonable deal with one of them?? (I was offered a showroom one with Cup options/metallic at £13.2k from the local N Yorks dealer recently)...

Matt

Trophy 263 + 265

thanks guys

the two links you gave i would have to wait again

looks like its going to be motorpoint

anyone brought a 182 from them?

320d M Sport

why dont u make one of the ppl on here an offer for theirs? they could ne bored already or want another motor? if you came along with the cash it could be the solution ur both looking for?

might be worth a shout?

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

That guy at Clickcars did the same thing to me mate with the V6. FECKING w**ker!

I thought you/he had ordered it from Renault!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

we bought a 1.6 16v today from motorpoint today! we went in last sunday and picked the car up today so not a long wait really.

bought my 182 from motorpoint. is a standard car in black gold. took 8 days from order to collection. impressed with the service, but dont expect any frills.

Trophy 263 + 265

looks like motorpoint it is then

sorry paul your post wasnt there when i began my reply.

i dont blame nigel he was as pi$$ed:mad: off as me ,he had 7 customers to let down with 182s.

may be i should but a CTR what do you think mate?

cheers lee

Trophy 263 + 265

got one sorted now:D

£11,922 from motorpoint.(can you beleive they want to charge you an optional £60:cry: to clean your new car,ill do that my self me thinks)

import (french)

hopefully for wednseday the day i was originaly geting my uk cup spec car.

what the deal with the no alarm and insurance:confused:,it still has the cat 1 imob. right?

any recommendations on what alarm to fit?

cheers lads

the alarm they fitted to mine was a sigma 2-1. in other words upgrading the cat 2 std immobiliser to a full cat 1 alarm system. i was quite happy with this as I sell sigma systems at work and they have been very reliable.

think some insurers dont like imports, but mine was ok. only went up £15 a month from when I had my Puma 1.7. did not think that was too bad